Gladiux is a show that takes place at Centro Hípico Xanadú. This is a large leisure park, with trails to the volcanoes and views of the sea and the Teide. Here you will find horseback riding and a restaurant with freshly grilled meat.
The show is a great demonstration with typical Spanish dressage horses, playing and fighting in the style of gladiators. You will feel as if you have been transported back in time with this demonstration set in Imperial Rome. The show recreates those fights of the gladiators on their horses, who fought in front of Caesar to show who was the best.
Enjoy the show accompanied by a full menu of Canarian food and unlimited drinks during dinner. To finish the show, we entertain with live music and karaoke.
Thursdays and Sundays
From 19:30 to 23:30.
After the show, from 23:30, there will be karaoke and live music.
Preventive measures against COVID-19
– Each customer must bring their own mask.
– The show will take place outdoors.
– Safety distance between family units.
– An usher will help patrons find their seats.
– The mask is not compulsory during the show, i.e. once they are in their seats.
– Disinfectant gel will be available.
– Cleanliness continues in the toilets throughout the venue.
Hygiene and safety rules in the Xanadu Terrace Restaurant
– Use of disinfectant gel on entry, use of masks outside the eating area and safety distance between tables and aisles in the communal areas of the restaurant.
– An entrance and exit area has been set up.
Hygiene and safety rules in the Transport Service
– The seat behind the driver must not be occupied.
– The vehicle will be cleaned and disinfected after each service.