It’s time to talk about pools and slides. Here we present you the most extraordinary and fun water parks in Tenerife. Are you ready to make the most of it with your friends and family
Siam Park in Costa Adeje
What makes Siam Park unique is its theme. It was built with Thai design. Everything you see there will transport you to Thailand. Touring the park is an adventure in itself, every attraction and all the scenery is sensational.
It has won accolades as the best park in the world. There you will find attractions for everyone. At Siam Park you can enjoy:
- High speed slides
- Giant floats
- Different facilities for children
- World’s largest wave pool
- Cabana area
- Champagne club
The areas surrounding the attractions are full of free hammocks for the relaxation of the attendees.
Aqualand in Costa Adeje
Aqualand has fantastic attractions for the little ones making it the perfect place to go with children. It also has more extreme attractions for teenagers and adults.
It is divided into four different areas for everyone to enjoy:
- ChillOut & Play Zone: this is a quiet area designed for relaxation. It has a hydromassage service, jacuzzi and a long river to let yourself go on an inflatable mattress.
- Family area: a quiet area for children. You will find pools and slides for children. Parents can relax in the surrounding relaxation areas.
- KidzWorld Zone: a special area for children. It has smaller slides and pirate and adventure themed areas.
- Adrenaline Zone: the most dynamic area of the park. There are no words to describe the adrenaline and the set of sensations you will experience. The attractions are called Tsunami, Cyclone, Kamikaze, Gravity, Tornad, among others. With these names, just imagine how fantastic they are.
You can also enjoy the dolphin show at Aqualand. Attend the educational classrooms to learn more about these funny animals. You can also swim with them in the water.
Go and relax and enjoy yourself as a family, Aqualand has everything you are looking for in a water park.
If you’re on holiday in Tenerife, you can’t leave without enjoying the pools, slides and shows at its water parks. You will find attractions for children, teenagers and adults.