We propose different activities and things to do in Tenerife South to suit all tastes. We have plans to have fun, relax, enjoy the outdoors, the beach or the sea. Discover the charms of the south of Tenerife where the sun always shines and the fun never ends. Enjoy the incredible golden sandy beaches of Costa Adeje, Playa de Las Américas and Los Cristianos. The municipality of Arona is one of the most touristic of the island, offering multiple accommodation options, great restaurants and terraces overlooking the sea and leisure options day and night. The airport in the south of Tenerife is the Reina Sofía International Airport, which is busy all year round.
Read on to find out what you can do in Tenerife South during your holiday. If you would like to book any of our activities, write to us on WhatsApp and we will be happy to help you. We have been in the sector for more than a decade and we know very well how to please our clients, we adapt to your preferences, just write us to chat.
Enjoy a relaxing day at sea on board a boat to visit the Cliffs of Los Gigantes. Take the opportunity to sunbathe and tan your skin. The tours include whale watching in their natural environment and a stop at the beach for swimming and snorkelling.
Rent a sailboat for a romantic getaway with your partner. Private boat trips are ideal for sharing in the privacy of friends and celebrating special events with your family or business associates. We also have luxury yachts for a high-end adventure, spacious catamarans, motorboats and much more. Browse our website to see all the activities in Tenerife South available for immediate hire.
The beaches of Tenerife South are full of charm and beauty, the golden sandy beaches are reminiscent of the beaches of the Caribbean. Enjoy family beaches with all the services and perfect waters for swimming. Come and spend a day in the sun at Playa El Duque, Playa Fañabé, Playa La Troya, Playa El Camisón, Playa de Los Cristianos, Playa Las Vistas, among others.
Many of Tenerife South’s beaches have breakwaters that protect them from the waves, making them ideal for children and the whole family. You will also find specific spots with good waves for water sports such as windsurfing and kitesurfing.
Theme parks and water parks in Tenerife South
Come and enjoy the following theme parks in Tenerife South with your family and friends:
- Siam Park: is an incredible park in Tenerife South with worldwide fame. Within its facilities you will enjoy swimming pools, giant slides and extreme water attractions.
- Aqualand: enjoy themed water attractions where children are the ones who enjoy the most. Also in Aqualand there are different dolphin shows, swimming and doing fantastic acrobatics.
Get in touch with animal life, stroll through nature and capture beautiful pictures of exotic animals.
- Jungle Park: children are the ones who enjoy the zoos in Tenerife South the most. Jungle Park is home to more than 500 species of animals in a fantastic natural environment. Walk among beautiful forests, streams, hanging bridges and waterfalls. You can also enjoy fantastic shows of birds of prey flying and pirouetting through the air.
- Monkey Park: welcome to the monkey paradise in Tenerife South. In this park the monkeys live in freedom, you can take pictures with them and feed them fruit.
how about going to the Spa now?
- Aqua Club Termal: the largest relaxation spa in Tenerife South. Leave the tensions aside and breathe easy, here you will find different anti-stress and relaxation services. Enjoy massages, beauty services, thermal therapy and much more.
Immerse yourself in the water sports fun of Tenerife South
In the south of Tenerife you can enjoy a wide range of water sports:
- Snorkelling: dive shallow to swim with turtles and colourful fish.
- Diving: in Tenerife South you will find different diving schools to introduce you to this sport or to perfect your skills. Dive in crystal clear, well-lit waters up to 30 metres deep. Discover the underwater world of Tenerife, its rocky landscape and rich biodiversity.
- Kayaking: one of the most fun and exciting activities in the south of Tenerife. Get into a canoe with your friends and sail through the waves.
- Jet ski ing: another of the activities you can’t miss in your plans in Tenerife South. Jet skis are full of fun. Get on board and discover the caves and cliffs of the coast.
- Parascending: You will be attached to a parachute propelled by a boat until you soar through the air. You will feel like a seagull flying over the sea of Tenerife South.
- Banana Boat and Fly Fish: two incredible inflatable boats on which you will experience unique emotions.
Excursions around the island
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore Tenerife and get to know its secrets. We offer different shared and private excursions to take you to the most interesting tourist sites on the island. See the menu above for the excursions available to visit the Teide National Park, walk through the mountains of Tenerife, walk through its emblematic villages and visit its most important cities. Through a guided excursion you will be able to learn about the history and culture of each place with expert guides who are committed to their work. In addition, you will have the opportunity to taste Canarian flavours and enter private places. You could not do this on your own, so leave everything in our hands.
If you come to Tenerife looking for adventure, you will find it here. Get ready for exciting experiences in the air and on the ground.
- Quad safaris: Enjoy an unforgettable adventure on a Quad, you only need to be over 18 years old and present your driving licence. Children over 8 years old are allowed on the quad. It goes through difficult trails with steep slopes, rocks and intimidating curves.
- Jeep and Buggy rides: the fun doesn’t stop, climb aboard these incredible machines full of fun and adrenaline.
- Paragliding: fly over the mountainous landscapes of Tenerife South, feel like a bird and discover the island from another perspective. We recommend paragliding jumps for a romantic date, you will leave your girl speechless and even more in love with you.
Discover the wild side of Tenerife with its different options for enjoying the outdoors. One of the most popular routes is the ascent to the Teide peak, located in the El Teide National Park, surrounded by trees, volcanic landscapes and fresh wind. You will have the opportunity to spend the night in the park and enjoy the most beautiful clear night skies in the world. Vilaflor is a beautiful village amidst volcanic landscapes, walk around and take pictures in its lunar landscape and tell your friends that you have gone to another planet. Also hike the Barranco del Inferno in Costa Adeje, a more difficult route but with a beautiful waterfall at the end as a reward for the effort.
In the Teide National Park there is an astronomical station for observing the sun and other stars of the cosmos. This is one of the best places in the world for stargazing, as it offers a clear sky from which you can see up to 83 constellations. Night excursions to Teide give you the opportunity to admire the immensity of space through the observatory’s powerful telescopes .
All the activities and things to do in Tenerife South listed in this text are available on our website, just write us to make your reservation. We leave our WhatsApp at your disposal so you can write us whenever you want. Trust us to take you to Tenerife and enjoy its charms. Thanks to the long experience we have in the sector, we know what our customers need and how to please them.