Check out our available options for boat rentals near La Caleta Tenerife. Come and enjoy the sea and its wonders aboard comfortable and spacious boats. Take a boat trip around the bays of Tenerife, soak up the sun, have fun with your friends and cool off in the warm waters of the Atlantic. If you are staying at La Caleta, the transfer to the nearest ports of Tenerife South will only take you 20 minutes by taxi. To make your reservations, write to us immediately on our WhatsApp. You can also consult the list of activities at the end of the text to find out which activities are available, together with a contact form for booking.
Tenerife South marinas close to La Caleta
Here is a list of the most important marinas in Tenerife South from where you can rent different boats to sail the Atlantic.
- Puerto Colón is located 12 minutes from La Caleta. It is a large marina with many activities for tourists and a meeting place for sun, sea and fun lovers. Most of the activities available on our website for boat hire near La Caleta start from Puerto Colón.
- Puerto de las Galletas is 20 minutes from La Caleta. Although it is less crowded than Puerto Colón, it also offers many water activities and different options for boat hire.
- Puerto de los Gigantes is located in the southwest of Tenerife next to Playa de los Guíos. You can get there in 28 minutes as it is 25 kilometres from La Caleta. From the harbour you can see the Cliffs of Los Gigantes. In the waters near the port of Los Gigantes inhabit a great variety of cetaceans that you can easily see from the boat.
- The Port of Los Cristianos is another of Tenerife’s most important ports. It is only 10 minutes away from La Caleta. Different boats leave from here to enjoy the sea and to reach other islands of the archipelago.
- Puerto Santiago is located in the west of Tenerife, 25 minutes from La Caleta. From there you can rent boats to sail the Atlantic, see the cliffs and enjoy beautiful views of the bay.
Boat rentals for cruising the bays of Tenerife
Our majestic boats are waiting to take you to enjoy the sea and its charms. Rent a comfortable sailboat, a spacious Catamaran or a luxury yacht for a high level experience. We also have motorboats and speedboats for more adventure and fun.
We offer different types of boat rentals near La Caleta. Hire boats without skipper so you can be the skipper yourself and drive freely around the bay. To drive a boat without skipper or skipper you must present your valid boat licence. We also offer small, easy to drive boats that you can drive yourself without a boat licence. Test your skills as a boat captain and take your friends and family out for a different kind of day at sea.
What to expect from boat hire near La Caleta
Tenerife’s excellent climate is one of the advantages of boat rentals near La Caleta and adjacent areas. Thanks to the island’s strategic location, you’ll be able to stroll around the bay and enjoy water activities at any time of the year.
Lie on the deck of the boat to soak up the sun or relax in the shaded area to enjoy a carefree ride. Food and refreshments are included in the boat rental. See the guide at the end of the text for details of each activity and the characteristics of the trip.
Rent a boat to see whales and dolphins in their natural environment. The waters between Tenerife and the neighbouring island of La Gomera are home to a wealth of marine life. You can see bottlenose dolphins, rough-toothed dolphins, pilot whales, pilot whales, pilot whales, sperm whales and others. The type of species you will see during your whale watching trip will depend on the time of year you visit the island.
Go to the base of the Cliffs of the Giants to enjoy the beautiful views of the sea and feel the peace of the ocean. You can also hire boats for sport fishing in Tenerife, visit the neighbouring island of La Gomera and much more.
Private boat hire for the celebration of special events
We specialise in chartering boats to celebrate special events on board. Come and celebrate your wedding anniversaries, marriage proposals, bachelor parties, executive meetings and more. Write us on WhatsApp to help you with the reservation, indicating the size of the group, the selected activity and the date you want to do the activity.
If you have any questions about boat hire near La Caleta, please contact us. Just click on the WhatsApp icon and send us your questions. We will be happy to help you find your ideal boat. Remember to write to us several days in advance, especially in high season when we handle the highest number of requests.